© Yankee Harvest, LLC
Yankee Halloween Presents
Instructions For Using
PUMPKIN DUNK'N® or PUMPKIN DUNKIN
No matter how you spell it, this is
A JACK-O'-LANTERN PRESERVATIVE
Pumpkin Dunk'N® will add 10 to 15 or more days (that's up to 2 weeks...!) to the life of your prized carved Jack-O-Lantern masterpiece.
Simply dissolve a package of Pumpkin Dunk'N® in 3 gallons of clean water in a bucket or plastic tub. Either before, or after you finish carving, soak your pumpkin in the pumpkin preserver solution for 24 hours.
Spelled Pumpkin Dunk'N® or PUMPKIN DUNKIN, this pumpkin preserver preservative also acts as a pickling agent to make your carved pumpkin crisp to keep it from sagging and becoming mushy.
Pumpkin Dunk'N® or PUMPKIN DUNKIN also acts as a fungicide to retard mold and decay...! Compare the picture above of the untreated carved pumpkin after ten (10) days, and you see why you need Pumpkin Dunk'N® or PUMPKIN DUNKIN, spelled either way you want. And It Works...!!!
The Halloween weather may be seasonally cold and misty. Try adding some Spicemill® Mulling Spices into your fresh apple cider this party time. Warms the heart, if you know what I mean ...!!!
- Obtain a clean five (5) gallon bucket.
- Fill it with three (3) gallons of clean water.
- Use warm water if available.
- This will allow an average 12" pumpkin to be immersed
- in the bucket without overflowing liquid onto the floor.
- Mix in the Pumpkin Dunk'N® per box instructions.
- Stir well with a wooden paddle or stick each time before use.
With the Halloween season upon us, save those delicious pumpkin seeds and try our Halloween recipe for Baked Pumpkin Seeds with all types of tasty flavors. This will be a real treat for all, this night of nights.
- Cut out lid in hexagonal shape.
- Clean out inside of your pumpkin and save the seeds.
- Begin carving your Halloween pumpkin masterpiece.
- Lid can be placed inside the carved Jack-o-lantern.
- All parts will then be soaking in the Pumpkin Dunk'N®.
Realistic spider webs with spiders and a Halloween CD of spooky music and scary sounds are both wonderful additions to any Halloween party atmosphere, or front porch display.
- Totally immerse your carved pumpkin and lid in solution.
- Place brick, stone or weight on top of pumpkin.
- This will help to keep the pumpkin completely IMMERSED.
- Cover if possible to keep out dirt and debris.
- For best results LEAVE YOUR CARVED PUMPKIN IN THE Pumpkin Dunk'N® SOLUTION FOR 24 HOURS.
Serve a delicious plateful of wiggling and jiggling realistic edible body parts made from anatomically correct body parts gelatin molds and your favorite JELL-O® or gelatin desert. It will be a real ice scream treat ...!!!
- Remove and dry in upside down position over the bucket.
- This will help drain off all the Pumpkin Dunk'N® solution.
Light your Pumpkin Dunk'N® carved masterpieces with Pumpkin Masters® Ultimate Pumpkin Lights or several eerie glowing light sticks setting the party mood for your guests at the Halloween party. For a SUPER EFFECT of a Halloween beast ready to burst out... Candles of DOOM will do your Halloween Trick or Treat...!!!
- Rub off the white Pumpkin Dunk'N® powder on exterior of the carved pumpkin.
- You can wash it off with clean water from a garden hose, if desired.
- You can then polish your pumpkin gently with a clean cloth.
- Enjoy your completed Halloween Pumpkin Masterpiece.
- Have a safe and happy Halloween.
Compare with untreated pumpkin after ten (10) days and you will see why you need Pumpkin Dunk'N® also spelled as Pumpkin Dunkin, as a Jack-O'-Lantern preservative for your favorite Halloween Pumpkin Carvings.
The contents of each package of Pumpkin Dunk'N® will make three (3) gallons of solution when mixed with water, and the same solution can be used over and over.
To treat larger pumpkins, or several carved pumpkins at the same time, try mixing four (4) packages of Pumpkin Dunk'N® in twelve (12) gallons of water in a 22 gallon or larger, plastic garbage can.
Pumpkin Dunk'N® is a registered trademark of Concept Marketing.
Click here for
a larger image
|Yankee Harvest's "PUMPKIN DUNK'N"TM |
A Jack-O-Lantern Preservative
Stock# GSVPD029 $4.25
- Preserve your carved pumpkin with Pumpkin Dunk'NTM.
- Pumpkin Dunk'N is a pumpkin preservative for your carved Jack-O-Lantern masterpiece.
- Pumpkin Dunk'N keeps your Jack-O-Lantern from sagging and becoming mushy.
- Pumpkin Dunk'N will add 20 or more days to the life of your carved Jack-O-Lantern.
- Mix with water and follow the easy instructions included in the Pumpkin Dunk'N package.
- Each package of Pumpkin Dunk'N will make three (3) gallons of pumpkin preservative solution.
Sorry, Sold Out for the 2005 Season
NEW! Yankee Gazette Newsletter
If you would like to be kept informed of new product additions to our web sites, and take advantage of unadvertised, subscriber-only special sales and promotions, then the Yankee Gazette newsletter is for you.
Don't be caught "out of the loop", click here to learn more or sign up now.
Lots More Great Stuff in our Graveside Store!
Visit our Pumpkin Masters Page
Visit the Yankee Gardener Pumpkin Patch
Please review our Ordering Information and policies
To place a product order you may order on-line, or please use our PDF order form. Please note that the form requires you have Adobe Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer. If you do not have the free Adobe Acrobat® Reader, please follow the link below to download it.
Download Printable Order Form
Download the Free Acrobat® Reader
Return to Yankee Halloween Home Page